Once again we will be at Bend's premier music festival! The Four Peaks Music Fest. at Rockin' A Ranch in Tumalo. Hope to see you there.
Martin, Medeski and Wood at the Athletic Club of Bend. https://www.facebook.com/events/697666780299029/
This Saturday we are excited to be headed out to beautiful summer lake hotsprings to the Coyote Spirit Festival! Aw yeah, hotsprings, reggae, beautiful sunsets and HOT PIZZA!!!
- A colorful parade creating connections between the community and the natural world.
- Over 30 local organization working to make Central Oregon a better place.
- Stage of local music featuring Box Car String Band and others.
- Great local food vendors and all zero waste!
- Free plantings in the Kansas Avenue Learning Garden.
- A hybrid car from Toyota.
- Local artists selling creative up-cycled and recycled crafts.
- Interactive activities for kids in Troy Field.
- Bike safety checks and a bike rodeo.
- Participation in the billion acts of green.
It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome the most elusive of our Central Oregon seasons into the fold! NorthWest Crossing Drive, off Mt. Washington Drive, between Skyliners and Shevlin Park Roads, will come alive, as we utilize art, food, spirits, music, and family-oriented activities to usher in Spring!